13 Pieces of Career Advice to Help You Flourish at Work
29.06.16 | Cuca Margoux
- If it doesn’t make you better, it’s not worth doing.
- Leadership is the art of doing through others.
- Over-prepare, and then go with the flow.
- Listen more than you talk.
- Your colleagues are not your friends.
- Race your own race.
- Slow down.
- Write out your plan for the day.
- Focus on the problem in its simplest form.
- Get things done early on.
- Stay hungry, stay humble.
- Cheerfulness makes for usefulness.